IBPA Best Graduate Student Paper Competition
- This award is presented every year for the best paper authored by a graduate student. Papers can address any subtopic of bullying identification, prevention, or response.
- We will have a monetary award of $1,000 for the winner, a plaque or certificate, and possible publication in the journal (as long as it passes through all standard peer-review and revision requirements of the journal).
- We will have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner. Please note, though, that the Committee may decide that no entry is of sufficient quality to declare a winner. If so, fewer than three awards may be given.
- Current graduate students only
- The first author must be a current graduate student; professors as co-authors is permitted.
- Entry Requirements
- Criteria for submission from the journal (please see https://www.springer.com/psychology/child+%26+school+psychology/journal/42380 , and then in the right sidebar, click on “Instructions for Authors”)
- Only one submission allowed per student
- Due Date for Submission: October 1
- Award Announced: November 8th at the IBPA Conference
- Your paper will undergo double-blind peer-review by established scholars in the field and in your specific discipline.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please Upload your File Here – MUST BE PDF