International Bullying Prevention Association

My child is different from other children due to [learning problems/ a chronic health condition/ physical or mental health problems/ adoption/ other?]/ How might I work with school personnel [staff?] to ensure that her or his special needs are met and to discuss my concerns that my child is vulnerable to being bullied?

Many school personnel are potential resources for you. In addition to the classroom teacher, consider school guidance counselors, psychologists, and the school nurse. If you can’t get to school to meet, then call or email one of them to discuss your concerns.

Print Friendly