Why should registering for our upcoming national conference in San Diego, November 5-7, be something that you add to your Summer Bucket List? Here’s just a few great reasons:
We all know how helpful scouring the comments section before making an important online purchase can be. Why then should deciding to “buy in” to a big national conference be any different? Here are some past reviews to help settle any lingering doubts about why our national conferences are so impactful – we give these reviews 5 stars for sure!
“We were so excited about all we learned that we had to go “back to press” with this monthly blog. We couldn’t wait to share the highlights with you!”
-Family Empowerment Network
“With over 800 participants from states around the U.S. and countries around the world, this year’s conference was incredible. San Diego provided an abundance of resources as the host city including sunshine that many of our midwest and east coast attendees appreciated”
“I would say that [the conference] was an experience that I’ll never forget, and I think it was an experience that was really important for youth to experience all the different perspectives, all the research and the keynote speakers”
-Spirit of Youth
Now that you’ve read some raving, honest reviews, wouldn’t you just really love a great discount to seal the deal? Great news!
- Our early-bird special pricing is in full swing, but only until September 14th…registering now can save you $100 on your registration!
With the pricing coming together so nicely, you’ve allowed your mind to begin to wander…even picturing yourself stepping off that plane in sunny San Diego, CA. But what exactly will you experience there?
There’s so much to learn:
- Attend three days of workshops, poster sessions, and TED-inspired sessions, which include practical, hands-on solutions and theoretical, research-based presentations.
- Hear from INCREDIBLE keynote speakers – Monica Lewinsky and Dr. Eddie Moore Jr.
- Monica Lewinsky “will ask us to be advocates and allies for those who are targets of our culture of shame. Her story inspires those working with students whose lives have been changed through unfortunate social media posts.”
- Dr. Eddie Moore Jr. will “examine and explore issues of diversity, privilege, oppression and leadership and challenge participants to examine their own biases, behaviors, and belief systems.”
There’s so much to do:
- Breathtaking location
- The Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina welcomes you to the city’s vibrant downtown district with award-winning service and an unbeatable location.
- You’ll find your hotel right on the waterfront, with stunning views of the Harbor and the Bay. Enjoy the amenities available from tennis courts to three swimming pools to a serene spa.
Included in the price of your registration:
- Sunrise Yoga Tuesday and Wednesday morning
- Walking path by the beautiful San Diego Bay
- Fruit infused water in the hotel lobby
- Afternoon exercise sessions to boost your energy
- For an extra fee you can even:
- Book a massage at the hotel spa
- Rent a bike
- Take a kayak out right from the outside of the hotel
- Rent a paddle boat with a friend
Sold? We can’t wait to see you there!
Register today at ibpaworld.org/events, and get the best start to that Summer Bucket List.